Access to and use of the Hubtown website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All trademarks & project names displayed on the Hubtown website are owned under license by Hubtown
2. Any person logging on to or using the site (“the Visitor”) has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of this website. These constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and Hubtown and its associate & subsidiary companies, referred to as the “constituent companies”.
3. The visitor is presumed to have read the terms and conditions of the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedure and risks of logging onto the website and cannot claim, at anytime, ignorance of any or all of them. All associates of every visitor of this website wheresoever situated is governed by and will be in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
4. The information on this website is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy, entirety or exactness. The pictures and interiors shown are only indicative and are meant to artistically depict the project. They may not be exact or accurate and hence the same may not form either the basis or part of the offer or contract and are subject to change unconditionally & without prior notice or other obligations.
5. Hubtown and it associate & subsidiary companies use all diligence, skill and expertise available to provide information on this website but does not accept or undertake nor express or imply warranty of any nature whatsoever and the constituent companies disclaim all or any errors and mistakes to the fullest extent. The constituent companies do not warrant that the information offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The constituent companies shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
6. The Hubtown website may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of plots/flat sizes, site plans, floor plans, renderings, photographs, elevations, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are approximate and may vary unconditionally without any prior intimation to anyone and as deemed fit by the constituent companies.
7. The plans, specifications, images and other details herein are only indicative and Hubtown and its associate & subsidiary companies reserve the right to change any or all of these in the interest of the project/development. The Website does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any nature whatsoever. Any purchase/leave and license in any project shall be governed by the terms of the agreement entered into between the parties and no details mentioned on this website shall govern the transaction. Hubtown and its respective associates, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, partners, employees, agents, managers, trustees, representatives or contractors of any of them, related thereto and any successors or assigns of any of the foregoing shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, actual, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or economic loss whatsoever, arising from or related to the use of or reliance on this Web site. The constituent companies reserve the right to alter, amend and vary the layout, plans, and specifications or features without prior notice or any obligations to anyone whatsoever.
8. No information on the Hubtown website shall constitute an invitation to invest in the constituent companies. The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general representational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The constituent company’s officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it.
9. Reference to any project or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available. Specific advice concerning the availability and suitability of any particular product or service should be sought from the relevant Hubtown’s offices.
10. The visitor has, by the act of logging onto the website and/or submitting information as identification to Hubtown through the website, on phone, fax or e-mail, deemed to have consented and has expressly and irrevocably authorized the company to use, reveal, analyze or display and transmit all information and documents as may be required by it. The visitor represents and warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information about himself and if any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the company has the right to take any action it deems appropriate without any limitation.
11. The visitor represents and warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of the country/state he/she resides in and also those of India particularly those governing use, sale, lease, transfer of real estate and the visitor is neither violating nor attempting to violate any law.
12. The contents, information and material contained in this website are the exclusive property of Hubtown and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof, without prior express written permission from the company. Printing any section or portion of text or material on this website through computer/electronic device does not entail requirement of prior written consent.
13. Notwithstanding anything stated hereinabove or in this website, it is clarified, understood and agreed that the Hubtown, through this website does not intend to make any offer, proposal or contract as per prevailing laws in India or any similar or relevant law in the country of residence for access by the visitor.
14. Hubtown has the right to reproduce, monitor, disclose any transmission or information received and made to this website. Visitors may be sent information or contacted through the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses provided by the visitor on the website. Any visitor who may not desire to receive email from Hubtown may give clear instructions.
15. The visitor shall not use or post any computer programs in connection with his/her use of the website that contain destructive features such as viruses anomalies, self-destruct mechanisms, time/logic bombs, worm, Trojan horses etc.
16. Not withstanding anything, in no event shall Hubtown, its associate & subsidiary company’s their promoters, directors, employees and agents be liable to the visitor for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website.
17. Any links to off-site pages or other sites may be accepted by the visitor at own risk and Hubtown and its associate & subsidiary companies assume no liability for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages. The constituent companies strongly recommend that visitors carefully read the terms and conditions of such linked site(s).
18. The constituent companies reserve the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. The constituent companies shall be under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions.